If you're searching for solutions to WebDAV connecting from windows 7 to a Cpanel configuration then this may be your answer:
I've recently been requested this task, and unfortunately windows 7 was a pain. The Cpanel webdisk settings work on all operating systems except for windows 7. There are many issues that could be affecting your situation. I'll list them all below:
Tip for all the below: find webclient in your service tab(CTRL ALT DEL-> Service -> WebClient) and Stop/Start to restart your bug testing. You won't need to reboot PC.
1. Cpanel by default adds a sub domain http://www.webdisk.domain.com. If you have this subdomain on you need to change the file directory when mapping your drive to this(http://www.webdisk.domain.com) instead of http://www.domain.com:2077 or 2078 for SSL. Do not include the port. The settings from cpanel do not show you this.
2. Regedit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\WebClient\Parameters
Change value from 1 to 2 if using non SSL, keep at 1 for SSL.
3. Esnure filewall isn't blocking ports, ie virus software, windows firewall etc.
4. You can open ports on your router. Port 2077 for non SSL, port 2078 for SSL. To figure out if your router is the culprit, turn off IPV4 and 6 and filtering in your router settings page temporarily to see.
5. Someone suggested it could be your ISP blocking outgoing 2077 and 2078 ports. I'm not sure, but I would assume this is a very rare situation.
There are many different scenarios involved with windows 7, but I found #1 was the one that fixed it for me.
I hope that could help someone.